Coeliac disease is caused by a reaction to gliadin. The resulting damage to the villi of intestinal mucosa results in potential or actual malabsorption of virtually all nutrients.
In this condition patient is advised to take gluten free diet that is product made from corn, potato, rice, soyabean, tapioca arrowroot , amaranth seeds and millets.
So I prepared this gluten free laddu by using buckwheat flour, water chestnut flour and rice flour.
Serving size: 12
Rice flour 100 gm
Buckwhaet 100 gm
Water chestnut flour 100 gm
Ground nuts 1Tbsp
Ilaychi powder 1tsp
Cashew nuts. 1Tbsp
Sugar. 3 Tbsp
Oil or ghee. 1 Tbsp
1. Mix all the flour together in a plate
2. Heat oil/ghee in a pan
3. Now roast flour in ghee until it starts to appear brown in color
4. Stirr continuously
5. Now add nuts and mix them properly
6. Take another pan , add 1 glass of water and add sugar to make sugar syrup
7. Now mix the sugar syrup in roasted flour and stirr well.
8. Apply ghee on your palm and give shape of laddu to the mixture
9. Let it cool down and now your gluten free laddu is ready to eat.